- Veterans who have VA education benefits available:
- Complete the VA form 22-1995 either with your school VA Rep or online at gibill.va.gov
- Submit your DD-214 to school VA Rep.
- School VA Rep will verify education benefits available.
- Program Requirements:
- VA Regulations require that persons have either a HSD or GED to enter to the program desired.
- DD 214.
- Military Transcript.
- All Transcripts from post-secondary schools attended.
To set up an appointment or if you are unsure if you have Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits, contact VA Representative Elvia Martinez for more information