This school undergoes periodic accrediting and certifying evaluations by teams of qualified examiners including subject specialists in occupational education and private post-secondary school administration.
- Approved by Workforce Solutions, Houston (HGAC)
- Certificate of Approval by Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools & Colleges to operate as a Career School – 101 East 15th Street, Austin, Texas 78778-0001
- Approved by DARS
- Approved to train Veterans
- Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Student Complaint Policy
- This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
- The TWC-assigned school number is: S3882.
- The school’s programs are approved by TWC, as well as Texas Veteran’s Commission (TVC) and the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the official grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.
- Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
- Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found TWC’s website: http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.