At Houston School of Carpentry, we dedicate ourselves to providing our students with a quality educational experience which will lead to an enriching and profitable career. In achieving this idea, each officer, director, staff member, and educator understands the following:
- The most important people in our organization are our students; without them we would not exist.
- Our students are not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- The purpose of our work is our students; we are here to serve them.
- All students who enter our doors are entitled to respect, dignity and the recognition that they have selected a demanding education.
- Our students deserve all the assistance that we can provide for the attainment of their personal and professional goals; as our students succeed, so do we.